The EC version of Bucket Elevators has been specifically developed for vertical elevation of cereals and similar materials. Designed for the application in areas subject to the European explosion protection directive, ATEX, these Bucket Elevators are manufactured from extra-thick, hot galvanised carbon steel. The machines consist of a head and a foot section which include solidly mounted roller bearing units as supports for the bucket carrier belt, a variable number of anti-explosion trunkings equipped with ATEX-certified explosion panels, an intermediate trunking section for bucket assembly and inspection, along with all the other sheet-metal casings necessary for the enclosure of the machine. The particular design and the construction materials of the belt and buckets offer high conveying efficiency. The use of ATEX-certified antistatic, oil-repellent and self-extinguishing belts, along with buckets manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), as well as the presence of anti-skid belt sensors rotation control sensors provide a highly efficient state-of-the-art performance in compliance with the relevant standards.
EC-type Bucket Elevators are used for vertical elevation of cereals and similar dry, powdery, non-abrasive, non packing materials that have a particle size between 1 and 3mm and a slide angle of less than 40 degrees. The material is introduced into a loading hopper which is included in the foot section. There the material is continuously picked up by appropriately shaped buckets which are fixed at an equal distance to an endless belt that rotates around a foot and a head roller wheel. The buckets are discharged through an outlet spout in the head section by centrifugal force after having passed the upper roller wheel.
EC Bucket Elevators are used in handling and storage plants for grain, cereals and other materials, as well as in different types of material processing plants.
Эксплуатационные качества и технические характеристики ї преимущества
- Throughput range between 27 and 1,500 m3/h (depending on type of application)
- Discharge height between 3.4 and 44 metres (depending on type of application)
- Surface treatment: completely hot-galvanised
- Direct mounted gear motor with torque limiting
- Plexiglass inspection covers on inlet and outlet section
- Easily operated adjustment devices
- Bearing supports including rotation units
- Version completely in stainless steel on request
- Compact design
- Easy installation thanks to quick connection between components
- Compliance with relevant standards
- Excellent price-quality ratio
- Great variety of options and accessories
- Durable in time with minimum maintenance requirements