The flap diverter valve uses a swinging flap to divert material from one duct to another.
VAB Flap Diverter Valves are fitted on pneumatic conveying ducts whenever it is required to switch the flow of material to different production lines.
Two-way flap type diverter valve, is designed to meet the pneumatic conveying industry's requirement to re-route powder, pellets or granules from one discharge point to another with minimum pressure drop and high sealing efficiencies.
Эксплуатационные качества и технические характеристики и преимущества
- CASING MATERIAL: Cast aluminium alloy
- MOBILE FLAP SEAL:
- EPDM (white colour, food grade certified, antistatic)
- Metal plate: 304 Stainless Steel
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: from - 20°C to 80°C
- WORKING PRESSURE: max.+ 2.0 bar and -0.3 bar.
- DIAMETER RANGE: 50 mm – 65 mm - 80 mm – 100 mm – 125 mm – 150 mm – 200 mm
Pneumatic Actuator CP063 (for VAB 50 to VAB 125) - CP101 (VAB 150 – VAB 200) + limit switches MIC23 for all sizes to indicate open/closed position.
- Voltage supply: 24 V AC, 24 V DC, 110 V AC, 230 V AC;
Electric Actuators AE4011 (for VAB50 to VAB125) – AE5011 (for VAB150-VAB200)
- Voltage supply: 230/400 V AC 50/60 Hz
Manual Actuator (CM4 for all sizes)
- manually operated
- Easy to use as Diverter or Converter
- Narrow diverting angle of 22,5°
- Low pressure drop due to minimum transition effect
- Smooth internal surface (no lodgment points)
- Modular design and easy maintenance thanks to small numbers of components
- Lightweight and compact overall dimensions
- Quick integration into the process thanks to two connections options: TOREX and DIN Flanges
- No contamination due to food-grade certified Nickel plating
- ATEX certification for Group II Cat. 1D/3D c T 135°C on request
Опции и аксессуары
- Cast aluminium alloy or aluminium nickel plated available. (food-grade certified on request)
- Three type of actuators: manual lever, electric and with pneumatic.
- Two type of connection process: TOREX and DIN flanges